We are often asked about the best way to accept donations and which platforms to use. The good news for charities is that there are now lots of ways to collect digital donations:
- Via your own website using a payment gateway such as Paypal
- Via your website using a fundraising platform because of the features and support they offer https://charitydigital.org.uk/topics/topics/the-best-online-fundraising-platforms-for-charities-5324
- Set up Text to Give options
- Fundraise through social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch (and more!)
- Sell donated items online by becoming an Ebay Charity
- Encourage your supporters to donate money by selling their unwanted items using apps like Ziffit or Ebay.