23.09.2019 9:30 AM - 23.09.2019 3:00 PM
This one day free fundraising course for non profit organisations concentrates on structuring and composing applications for grants and trusts (national and local) and will cover the following:
- Getting your message/ask right
- Finding the appropriate funder for your project
- What information should be in your application
- Writing a fundraising strategy
- Keeping your funder happy
15.10.2019 9:30 AM - 15.10.2019 1:00 PM
This workshop will provide an opportunity to learn about or refresh your knowledge on volunteering and the law.
It is designed as an overview of the current legislation relating to volunteers.
13.11.2019 9:30 AM - 13.11.2019 3:00 PM
This one-day course covers the basics for developing a successful volunteer programme.
The course includes interaction and practical activities to allow participants to practise the skills needed to manage volunteers.