What is Volunteering?
Why would you volunteer?
How do I get started?
Volunteers are the most important resource our community organisations have. The ability of people to work willingly together for the betterment of North Surrey is a hugely valuable resource.
- Click Volunteer Now to look at the volunteer roles on our website
- We have opportunities covering Runnymede, Surrey Heath and Spelthorne and even some Surrey wide options.
- You may see something that interests you immediately or you may want to discuss your interests with Jenny or Alison.
- Why not subscribe to our volunteer newsletter and receive details of local volunteering opportunities subscribe here
- Give us a call, drop in to see us at the Chertsey, Staines or Camberley office or complete our Volunteer Registration Form.
Please note that whilst every care has been taken to check the voluntary organisation to which you are applying has relevant volunteer policies in place, we would ask that you read their Volunteer Policy carefully.
Meet the team
Time to Talk Project Manager
Voluntary Support Manager
Voluntary Recruitment Manager
Volunteer Development Manager
Community and Corporate Development Manager
Fundraising and Communications Manager
Surrey Heath Voluntary Support Officer
Runnymede Voluntary Support Manager